When I wrote The Good Retirement Guide 2019 I had one over-riding objective: to help you achieve a better retirement. I have drawn on my experience in financial services regulation, on giving business and taxation advice and, significantly, helping my clients prepare for retirement.
I have packed the book with straightforward, practical information and underlined hundreds of hints and tips. You will save more, live better and, be happier. Importantly, it will untangle many of the complex decisions and issues that can disrupt your happiness in retirement.
My book will help:
· those who feel over-whelmed by 'financial information' on pensions and tax, investments - I taking a knife to these complex issues and explain it all plainly and clearly
· those who want to earn more by starting a small business
· those who want to downsize their property costs and upsize their leisure, holidays and personal relationships.
· those who want to avoid scams and save more
· help with the difficult but unavoidable topics of wills, lasting powers of attorney, funerals and inheritance tax. Once broached you will find it easier to deal with these issues.
You can buy the Good Retirement Guide 2019 from Amazon at this link.